Monday, April 7, 2008

NAGA

Nick and Paula
The Crew from Spa BJJ
Just a fraction of the competitors
Justin from Spa BJJ
My husband (James)




This weekend, my husband entered NAGA. It's the worlds largest grappling tournament! It was held in Newark NJ. We went with some good friends, Nick and Paula. We arrived on Friday an went to the IFL fights. We had such a good time. Our hotel was minutes away from the IFL event and only about 15 minutes away from the NAGA tournament.

I was absolutely not expecting to see as many people as I saw at this event. There were over 3,000 competitors, and 2,000 spectators. James entered the intermediate division and came in fourth. He won his first two matches, and lost his next two. I am so very proud of him, and can't wait to go to the next one! Congratulations to everyone at Spa BJJ!

Thank you Nick and Paula for coming with us. We always have such a great time with the two of you! I took at total of 940 pictures!!! I was just clicking away!